Put the Siloam Spring’s 45th Dogwood Festival on your things to do this weekend!
The event is held the weekend of the last Sunday in April each year, the Dogwood Festival brings an estimated 30,000 into the two major downtown parks in Siloam Springs.
The award-winning festival has exhibitors from all over the United States setting up their booths. Handmade, assembled and resale items are all included in the more than 200 booths trying to draw shoppers in to buy something special.
Dogwood Festival food vendors provide a variety of home-cooked foods including red beans and rice, gumbo, bread pudding, smoked chicken dinners, tacos, turkey legs, catfish, hamburgers, hot dogs, caramel apples, funnel cakes, kettle corn and cold drinks.
The KidZone provides rides and activities for the younger festival-goers including an trampoline bungie jumpers, inflatable obstacle course, a rock-climbing wall, a mechanical bull, a train ride, bouncing activities and much more!
Friday Live Music schedule
- 12:00pm – Caleb Ryan Martin
- 3:30pm – James McKinney & The Southern Justice Band
- 5:30pm – Williamson Branch
Saturday Live Music Schedule
Sunday Live Music Schedule
The well-known festival is organized by the Siloam Springs Chamber of Commerce’s Volunteer Dogwood Festival Committee. Since 1974, community residents have donated hundreds of hours each year helping to make the festival a great success!
Visit the Official Facebook Page:
- Music And Event Line Up For Bentonville Testical Festival - July 14, 2023
- Northwest Arkansas Musicians Connection Launches Hall of Fame - June 22, 2023
- Celebrate the 27th Annual Gulley Park Summer Concert Series - June 2, 2023