2020 Ozark Folk Festival Lineup
This November, the finale of the Overhead Music Series and the 73rd Annual Original Ozark Folk Festival collide, allowing you to listen safely as music fills the street from balconies above and from inside participating venues.
The upcoming 73rd Annual Original Ozark Folk Festival is the longest continuously running folk festival in the nation.
- Overhead Music on Spring St. *Danny Spain @ 5-7pm
- Overhead Music on Spring St *Lilly B Moonflower 5-7pm
- Gravel Bar*Sprungbilly @ 8pm
- Overhead Music on Spring St.*Rachael Fields @ 10-Noon
- Overhead Music On Main St. *John Henry Duo @ 11-Noon
- Overhead Music on Spring St. *The Lonesome Narrows @ 3-5pm
- Gotahold Brewery *Dandelion Hearts @ 5pm
- Overhead Music on Spring St. *John Henry Duo @5-7pm
- Gravel Bar *Skye Pollard @ 8pm
- Chelsea’s *Chucky Waggs & The Co. of Raggs @ 9pm
- Gravel Bar *Black Mountain Fever @ 5pm
Due to current guidelines there will be no Auditorium or Basin Park shows in 2020. Original Folk festivities will resume in 2021!