The Homegrown Festival will showcase locally handmade goods, curated vintage, food trucks, and live music. Vendors offer an array of original, one-of-a-kind, and limited-run items including illustration, printmaking, music, jewelry and accessories, handmade goods, salvaged and re-purposed goods, and hand-picked vintage.
The event will be on Saturday, September 28th from 10am to 5pm.
The event is hosted by Main Street Siloam Springs, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and revitalization of historic downtown Siloam Springs.
- Click here for Event Info
- Click here for Vendor Application
- Click here for Food Truck Application
- Official Facebook Event
Latest posts by Matt Miller (see all)
- Rocklahoma Welcomes Back Fayetteville’s 90lb Wrench - March 6, 2023
- Foo Fighters Make Arkansas Stop - February 28, 2023
- Jelly Roll Adds NW Arkansas To 2023 Tour - February 20, 2023