Grand Opening: Core Pub in Fayetteville
Core Pub in Fayetteville will have its GRAND OPENING this Friday October 23rd 3pm-11pm. This new location at 3671 North Mall Ave will offer a patio, dog bar and their long list of their popular home crafted flavors.
Core Brewing & Distilling Company started in September of 2010. The founder, Jesse Core, began production on a 1-barrel RIMS brewhouse with 8 small fermenters. Our first client was Kingfish in Fayetteville. By 2012, we expanded our brewhouse to a 4-vessel, 25-barrel brewhouse with 4 x 25-barrel fermenters and 2 x 25-barrel Brite tanks. Demand grew quickly, and Core expanded again by adding 10 more 40-barrel fermentation vessels and 5 more 40-barrel Brite tanks.
Core Brewing & Distilling Company‘s achievements include:
- Voted Best Local Brewery By the People- Fayetteville Foam Fest 2013
- Voted Best Beer By the People- 2013 AR Times Craft Beer Festival
- Best Beer Out of 32 Regional Beers- Won both Public and Staff Sync Weekly Craft Beer Competition
- Chosen Best Beer in Arkansas- Serious Eats Magazine NYC
- Voted Best IPA in a Blind Tasting Out of 12 Regional and National IPA’s-The Central Arkansas Fermenters
- Voted Best Beer By the People- 2014 Little Rock Food and Foam Fest
- Featured in the 2014 Jan/Feb Issue of Draft Magazine