The Fayetteville Springfest is just a few days away. On April 20th, Dickson Street will be closed to thru traffic as the Fayetteville community welcomes Spring with live music, art, vendors, food, games and fun.
Here are a few tips to help make your attendance even more enjoyable.
- Come early and come hungry. The Pancake Breakfast will kick off at 7:00am and will benefit the events charity recipients. Children 6 and under will be free.
- Bring a tote bag or backpack. The event will have all kinds of local vendors with items for sale. You might find something you cant live without.
- The Spring Kids Zone will open at 9:00am and kick off with an Easter Egg Hunt. The Zone will remain open until 4:00pm and will be staffed with Event Staff and Security.
- All parking on Dickson Street will be free until 2:00pm. There is also paid parking at the Wac lot, Spring St deck and the Underwood deck by Georges Majestic.
- Bring a folding chair for the live music. The event is FULL of great, local live music. Having the perfect seat will certainly make the event more enjoyable.
- After hours. Many of the event’s surrounding hot spots will continue with live music and fun events into the late afternoon and evening. Retail store owners will likely have some great specials too. Make a plan to visit.
Learn more about Springfest at www.FayettevilleSpringfest.org
Latest posts by Matt Miller (see all)
- Rocklahoma Welcomes Back Fayetteville’s 90lb Wrench - March 6, 2023
- Foo Fighters Make Arkansas Stop - February 28, 2023
- Jelly Roll Adds NW Arkansas To 2023 Tour - February 20, 2023