Local Musicians Come Together For Singer’s Mother
What stared off as a small benefit concert has quickly turned into an all day festival for local vocalist Jenna Lyn Melnicki from Jenna and the Soul Shakers. The event is to help raise funds for medical costs for Jenna’s Mother, who recently was diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer.
The Arts Center of the Ozarks has been gracious enough to host the event for over 20 artists who have agreed to perform for free, with three separate areas for music.
Food, beer and a silent auction are also planned at the event called “Dancing for Dianne, A Festival of Hope”
Ticket are $20 ($25 at door) and include beer generously donated from Bike Rack Brewing Co and food provided by Big Sexy Food, Hapa’s Hawaiian Bar & Grill & BluesBoy’s BBQ
Silent auction includes items from Dela Deville’s Vintage, Tontitown Winery, Big Sexy Food and many, many more!
All proceeds go directly to Dianne Melnicki’s medical expenses
- Event Date: Sunday, February 23rd from 12pm to 10pm
- Location: Arts Center of The Ozarks at 214 S Main St in Springdale – View Map
Music Line Up:
The Hill Raisers
The Velvet Crowns
Serpents of Eden
The Day After Sunday
Tony Alvarez Muzic
The Traveling Squirrels
The Jeff Horton Band
Buddy Shute & the Motivators
Dominic B Roy
Jenna and the Soul Shakers
Jenna and Friends
- Celebrate the 27th Annual Gulley Park Summer Concert Series - June 2, 2023
- Walmart Announces 2023 Annual Shareholders Date - May 17, 2023
- Rocklahoma Welcomes Back Fayetteville’s 90lb Wrench - March 6, 2023