Camping At Rocklahoma 2021
Rocklahoma’s new dates over the Labor Day Weekend is getting closer and what better way to get back to normal life, Rocklahoma!
If you have been to Rocklahoma you already know that each year is a learning experience and with each year the load gets heavier. For those who are about to embark on their first visit, here is some information about Camping at Rocklahoma.
- GA Early Bird (begins 6/11): $100. GA Phase 2 (begins 6/18 at 5pm): $120
- VIP Early Bird (begins 6/11): $135 +fees. Phase 2 (begins 6/18 at 5pm): $145 +fees
The Campgrounds will open Sunday, August 29th at 12pm CST. The campgrounds will close Tuesday, September 7th at 12pm CST.
Campground FB Group Pages
- Rocklahoma Campgrounds Map
- Rocklahoma – Quails Nest Campground
- Rocklahoma – White Tail Run Campground
- Rocklahoma – Fox Hollow Campground
- Rocklahoma – Quails Nest Campground
Pryor, Oklahoma area Restaurants
The locals in the Pryor, Oklahoma area have been pretty cool over the years. Be sure to support them. Checkout this list of areas eatery’s with menus, contact info, maps and reviews. ROCKLAHOMA AREA RESTRUANTS
A FESTIVAL PASS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO CAMPGROUNDS AND PARKING
- Campgrounds have 24-hour security and night lighting ran by loud generators.
- LOCK YOUR SHIT UP
- The GA parking/camping entrance is located at Gate #1.
- The VIP parking/camping entrance is located at Gate #3.
- Clear Bag Policy in effect for the concert venue.
- No campfire/fire pits or bonfires are allowed.
- No cruising of the campgrounds allowed.
- All RV’s, trailers and other such vehicles must be classified as a “vehicle made for sleeping” to enter an RV site.
- No personal golf carts, ATVs or any other unlicensed motorized vehicles permitted on the festival or campgrounds.
- One Parking pass is included with the campground upgrade
- Campground upgrade is per group, not person. Each campsite measures 20’x40’ and must fit camping and vehicle unit.
- You must have a VIP Festival Pass to upgrade to VIP Camping.
- Up to six (6) people per campsite are allowed
- All vehicle traffic will be prohibited in the campground between 9pm-6am.
- Quiet hours are 4am-8am DAILY
- 7mph speed limit will be strictly enforced
- You can reach Public Safety at 918-824-2289.
- Security and safety are of utmost importance. We work hand in hand with law enforcement and public safety agencies to help ensure the safety of our events. Because of those very same concerns, we are unable to publicly comment on detailed, specific actions which are taken. Some of the security measures you will notice upon your arrival such as bag checks, walk-through metal detectors(magnetometers) for all attendees, staff and performers, and dog sweeps.
- Please note that we will implement searches upon entry into the campgrounds and the concert site. Please arrive early and note the Prohibited Items list, these will be confiscated / surrendered upon entry.
- In the event of an emergency, information may be relayed on the video screens, over the audio system, and/or through mobile notifications.
- If you, or a friend, require medical assistance please locate your nearest medical tent or alert a staff member.
- And remember: if you see something, say something. Flag down any staff member or Public Safety official if you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right.
How To Get Kicked Out of Rocklahoma
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive, or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Fraudulently claiming a disability or abusing ADA services.
- The display of symbols, images, language, materials, or items that demean an identifiable person or group or are reasonably perceived as promoting hatred, intimidation or harassment.
Additional Event Information
- Doors open at 11:00am for the Roadhouse -presented by D&B Processing. Main venue doors open at 2:00pm.
- Beginning Sunday, August 29 2021 at 12pm CST, Will Call pickup will be available at the Main GA Camping and Parking entrance during designated gate times.
- A valid ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup.
- Box office hours prior to the event are Monday through Friday 9am to 5:00pm CST and Saturday 9am to 12:00pm CST.
- It is the sole responsibility of the patron for any items that are brought on or around the concert, parking and/or campground site. Please leave your valuables at home or if you choose to leave them in your vehicle, make sure they are out of sight.
- Unless otherwise required by law, Born & Raised Music Festival does not permit firearms of any kind into the festival grounds, campgrounds, parking facilities, or any other property associated with our festivals.
- The festival has adopted a Clear Bag Policy for all guests entering the concert site. Guests will be allowed to bring the items listed below into the concert site.
Wristbands will be shipped within four weeks of Rocklahoma. You must wear your wristband for the duration of the event. The wristband is your ticket and allows you entry between parking, the campground, and the concert site or various VIP areas as applicable. Once removed, your wristband will become invalid and you will no longer be allowed access into the event.