4th NWA Music Industry Meetup Planned For December
This free, quarterly event has grown into one of the largest gatherings of Arkansas musicians and industry leaders in the state of Arkansas.
The event is used as an opportunity for the Arkansas music community to come together for an evening of networking and creative business dialogue.
Sunday December 15 – George’s Majestic Lounge 6 – 10 PM
Past meetup’s have featured such industry heavyweights as AEnimate Media Productions, Arkansas Times, Arkansongs, Backwoods Rags, LLC., Big Bot Design, Crisp Recording, East Hall Recording, Echo Lounge Sound Studios, Emerg Entertainment, Fayetteville Public Television, Fayetteville Roots Festival, Guitar Center, Haxton Road Studios, Homestead Recording, House of Songs Ozarks, The Idle Class, I’ll Fly Away Foundation, KUAF 91.3 Public Radio, KXNA New Rock 104.9 The X, Musicians Pro Academy, NWA ROCKS, Ozarks At Large, The Power of Music Festival, Rockhill Studios, Rockin’ Hog Media, StoneRidge Recording, Tape Dad, The University of Arkansas Music Dept., Vertigo Management, KUAF’s The Vinyl Hour, The Wendy Love Edge Show, and What’s Up Fayetteville among its attendees.
- Tables will once again be available for industry attendees upon request
- Attendees may bring business cards, promotional flyers, sign up sheets, company swag, banners, CD’s, and displays to promote your companies branding and endeavors
PLEASE RSVP BY EMAIL email@example.com
- Music And Event Line Up For Bentonville Testical Festival - July 14, 2023
- Northwest Arkansas Musicians Connection Launches Hall of Fame - June 22, 2023
- Celebrate the 27th Annual Gulley Park Summer Concert Series - June 2, 2023