What is Rocklahoma
Rocklahoma is a massive rock concert held in Pryor Oklahoma that showcases some of the top bands ever to walk this planet. Three days of rock from over 50 performers like Shinedown, Disturbed, and The Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne! Over 100,000 attendees, four stages blessed by the Rock Gods, camping, booze, food, and exhibits….good luck finding a better party.
Where to Get Rocklahoma Passes
There are two ways to get passes.
Yeah! NWArocks.com is Giving away 2 Rocklahoma Passes with Camping included. Register for your chance to win:
How Much are Rocklahoma Passes
Early Bird – $129
Phase 2 – $154
Phase 3 – $179
Phase 4 – $199
Phase 5 – $219
GENERAL ADMISSION 4-PACK
Early Bird – $436
Phase 2 – $516
Phase 3 – $616
Phase 4 – $716
Military GA VIA GovX
Early Bird – $99
Phase 2 – $125
Phase 3 – $150
Phase 4 – $175
WEEKEND VIP RESERVED
Early Bird – $379
Phase 2 – $429
Phase 3 – $479
Phase 4 – $529
VIP GROUPIE PACKAGE
$675 per person
VIP ROADIE PACKAGE
$1,100 per person
VIP ROCKSTAR PACKAGE
$3,200 per pair
Rocklahoma Camping Information
WEEKEND GA CAMPING
$100 Advance or $115 Week of Show
WEEKEND VIP CAMPING
$130 Advance or $140 Week of Show
Showers & Restrooms
Fresh Water & Garbage Service
Doors open Sunday, May 19th at 12pm
Doors close on Tuesday, May 28th at 12pm.
Sunday, May 19th: 12pm CST – 8pm CST
Monday, May 20th: 9am CST – 8pm CST
Tuesday, May 21st: 9am CST – 8pm CST
Wednesday, May 22nd: 9am CST – 8pm CST
Thursday, May 23rd: 9am CST – 10pm CST
Friday, May 24th: 8am CST – 8pm CST
Saturday, May 25th: 8am CST – 8pm CST
Sunday, May 26th: 9am CST – 3pm CST
Rocklahoma 2019 Lineup
Rocklahoma 2019 features 48 bands this year with Ozzy Osbourne leading the pack. Several mega bands will be rocking the fairgrounds including Bush, Seether, Shinedown, and Disturbed. What a lineup!
- Light the Torch
- Alien Weaponry
- Hyro the Hero
- Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown
- Dirty Honey
- Beasto Blanco
- Mudd Flux
- Ratchet Dolls
- The Midnight Devils
- Dead Metal Society
- Rocket Science
- Preacher Stone
- Charlie Bonnet Iii and the Folkin Gasholes
- Down for Five
- The Normandys
- Poster Child
- Zen Hipster
Rocklahoma Venue Info
The Rocklahoma venue consists of several camping areas including Fox Hollow general admission camp, White Tail Run general admission camp, Quails Nest general admission camp, Coyote Crossing VIP camp , and Eagle Ridge. They have four general admission parking lots and VIP & ADA parking is available. The main entrance is located off West 450 just east of US 69. The VIP entrance is about a quarter mile east of the main entrance.
Rocklahoma 2019 Venue Location
1421 West 450 Road
Pryor Oklahoma 74361
3 day GA: $35.00
Single day GA: $15.00
3 day Preferred GA: $75.00
Single day preferred GA: $35.00
3 day motorcycle GA: $20.00
Single day motorcycle GA: $10.00
What is allowed in the campground?
- Coolers, basic camping supplies, water
- Portable electric lanterns, flashlights
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, lawn chairs
- Sunscreen, first aid kit, fire extinguisher
- Small digital cameras, cell phones
- Small propane cooking stove, propane grill, or charcoal grill
- Generators are allowed, however must have a factory exhaust system that does not blow into nearby tents.
What is prohibited in the campground?
- No weapons or firearms of any kind (including conceal/carry permit holders)
- No patches or colors
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- No fireworks or any type of explosives
- No campfires, No tiki torches, No open flame
- No vending of any kind allowed in the campgrounds
- No glass containers of any kind
- No box trucks, cargo vans, or boats
- No professional photography equipment
- No video cameras and/or audio recording devices
- No drones.
- No golf carts, dirt bikes, ATV’s or any other unlicensed motorized vehicle.
- No pets with the exception of service animals
- Note that all prohibited items will be confiscated at point of entry into the Festival site or campgrounds!
Our goal with this post is to provide our readers a summary of things you want to know about Rocklahoma 2019. We can’t provide ALL the info you need for Rocklahoma as well as Rocklahoma can so make sure to visit http://rocklahoma.com for full event details. NWArocks.com will try to keep you posted on any changes to the event.
Rocklahoma Pro Tips
Last few years has been HOT! Bring lots of water, a fan for your tent, sunblock, a hat, and one of those personal fans if you don’t care about looking lame…lol. If you plan on painting your face for all the right reasons bring a towel to wipe your eyes! Don’t drag a chair around all day because that sucks.
A message to everyone with a folding chair…
If you plan on dropping your chair down to watch the bands don’t sit up front or at least fold it up… About 5 minutes in your going to be standing and the rest of us have to stand three rows back because your stupid chair is in the way. Don’t be lame!