Rockin’ For The Ribbon Event For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Rockin’ for the Ribbon will be a fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and feature 6 local music acts and a performance artist who are all strong and amazing women, representing NWA on Sunday October 18th at Moonbroch in downtown Rogers.
Event Organizer Jenna Melnicki says “Last year the community in NWA had stepped up with generosity and true heart for the fundraiser “Dancing for Dianne, A Festival of Hope and since October is breast cancer awareness month and also my birthday month, I want to honor my mother Dianna and so many others who are fighting the fight, and give something back to the community who gave so much to us.”
This event will offer a silent auction, raffles, signature cocktails and free pool. One hundred percent of ticket sales, merchandise sales, silent auction and raffle proceeds will be split between Washington Regional Cancer Support Home and the Arkansas Children’s Northwest.
All Covid-19 guidelines and precautions will be in place for safety
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL FACEBOOK EVENT
EVENT DATE: Sunday, October 18th from 5pm – 11pm
EVENT LOCATION: Moonbroch. 117 W. Walnut, Rogers AR 27256
- Jenna and Friends
- Ashtyn Barbaree
- Honey Shuffle Melody Pond (Live Streamed via projection screen)
- Dance Artist Bekah Skaggs (Live Streamed via projection screen)
- The Candid.
- Whiskey Menders
- Alyssa Galvan
- $12.00 in advance (CLICK HERE)
- $15.00 at the door
- $35.00 VIP includes event T-shirt & 2 raffle tickets
- SILENT AUCTION:
- $500.00 session from Arrow Sherman Photography
- Gift certificates from Flower to Da People Florist
- Get Away Weekend in Siloam Springs by the Park House Kitchen & Bar
- And many more!!!!
- Arrow Sherman Photography
- Flower to Da People
- Rockin’ Hog Media Group
- Rocklahoma Welcomes Back Fayetteville’s 90lb Wrench - March 6, 2023
- Foo Fighters Make Arkansas Stop - February 28, 2023
- Jelly Roll Adds NW Arkansas To 2023 Tour - February 20, 2023