Tyson Foods Presents Christmas on the Creek
On November 25, 2017, Springdale will celebrate its 2nd annual holiday tradition, Christmas on the Creek, presented by Tyson Foods!
This lively and festive event will take place just off of Spring Creek in downtown Springdale and the new Walter Turnbow Park. Complete with a Christmas parade, lighting of the region’s largest live Christmas tree, live music, photos with Santa, carolers, food trucks, handmade winter market, holiday displays in businesses, a celebration of Small Business Saturday, and so much more that you won’t want to miss!
To learn more about the events listed below, please visit: https://
-Photos with Santa in the rustic cabin at the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History (special thanks to Arvest Bank) TICKET LINK: https://
-Write a letter to Santa – FREE
-Tiny train rides along Emma Avenue – FREE thanks to Gene Long Insurance!
– Food Trucks: BeaverTails Mobile Fayetteville, Carsten Concessions, hot cocoa in Shiloh Square, & cozy drinks available from Trailside Coffee Company
– Handmade Winter Market in the Shiloh Square Pavilion featuring artists, crafters, bakers, and makers from across the region!
– Springdale Fantasy Tree Farm 2nd Annual Event, 101 E. Emma Avenue
– Magic Show with Alan Burdick in Shiloh Square until 3pm – FREE
– Holiday Face Painting near Shiloh Square until 5pm – FREE
– Make & Take Craft w/ the Girl Scouts near Shiloh Square – FREE
– Junction80 at Christmas on the Creek, The Jones Center Stage on Emma Avenue until 5pm – FREE
– Student Sculpture Exhibit with Boston Mountain Solid Waste District – vote for your favorite until 6pm – FREE
– Story time and dancing with Santa’s Elves, Shiloh Square – FREE
– Tree lighting and countdown with Mayor Doug Sprouse, near Shiloh Square
– Arts Center of the Ozarks Victorian Carolers will perform in costume at the Jones Center Stage on Emma Avenue – FREE
– 21st annual Christmas Parade of the Ozarks
The Rodeo of the Ozarks will host its annual Christmas parade featuring floats, candy, and holiday cheer. The parade will begin at the rodeo grounds and proceed west along Emma Avenue.